Thursday, February 11, 2010

Emotional Success

I am 110% an emotional eater. Today was a hard day. It was a haaaaard day. For starters, Tiegie-Baby has been sick. He's been running a fever and just wanted me to hold him. all.day.long. That would have been fine, except I really needed to focus on something today. You see, we're planning a trip to TX to finally meet my little nephew, Jack. Well...long story short, the ticket prices jumped up over night, and I had to figure out which ones to buy-- PRONTO before they went up even more.

Buying tickets is one of my least favorite things. Seriously There's so many factors when traveling with kids. You have to take into account nap times, bed times, when they wake up, how long the flight is, whether or not there is a layover, how long the layover is...  and then there's the drive to my parent's house from the airport. It's about 3 hours. That's a loooong day for three tired boys.

So. Today could have easily been a disaster for me. Trying to buy these darn tickets with a sick kiddo and two rambunctious well kiddos.

But (drum roll, please), I did it! Yes, I did.

1 comment:

  1. Yes you did! Proud of you honey. No pressure, but if you have a spare minute while you're hear you know I'd love to see your beautiful face. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete