Saturday, February 13, 2010

Okay. You caught me red handed. I've been avoiding this blog like the plague. There. I said it. I've been finding all kinds of things to do other than update you all on my eating habits.

Here's the thing. Really...I can explain! It's not my fault! It's Carson's! He just had to have a birthday! You know... I just threw Cade's birthday cake away because I couldn't stand the sight of it anymore. It was always there. Tempting me. So, I pitched it. Stupid cake. Trying to make me fat! The nerve. Then, Carson decided to have a birthday too...and being the good mommy I am...you know...I decided he could have a cake too. And, might I add...Cade's cake was chocolate. My. Favorite. So, I thought I would be this clever girl and order a white cake for Carson. You know...so it wouldn't call my name so loudly. Well...turns out Target's white cakes are even better than their chocolate ones.

Have I told you about Target's cakes? I mean, have I told you about Target's cakes? Those little suckers are pretty darn delish. Try saying, "no thanks. I'm full" to that Target cake. That darn white cake. It's going to be the death of me. The death of me, I tell you!

Did I happen to mention that my in-laws came to help my little guy celebrate his special day? And did I also happen to mention the fact that Carson occasionally calls his grandfather "Papa Donut" because he has a tradition of buying donuts for the boys (and the rest of us) every time they come. And if I did in fact  mention the a fore stated facts, did I also explain that donuts are my favorite thing in the world. Apart from Target cake, of course?

So, you see, it's not my fault that I've completely blown my diet lately. It's that Carson's fault.

* I can report however that although I did not work out last night, I did work out tonight!

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there momma! It's tough - but you CAN do it! Love love LOVE you!

    ReplyDelete