Tuesday, August 2, 2011

HCG Diet: Day 5

I haven't posted here for oh, so long! After seeing a friend that I hadn't seen for months, I was shocked at how slim she was! this is someone whom I've dieted with, worked out with, we've prayed for one another about our weight issues. She's cut out gluton, she's gone organic, she works out like a maniac-- running 8 miles a day. She has done everything in her power to lose the weight. Nothing worked to shape up her "problem areas".

And then she did the HCG diet.

Knowing how hard she has tried in the past to lose weight...ans seeing her be disappointed time and time again...and then seeing how AMAZING she looked after HCG-- that was the only persuading I needed!

I'm on Day 5 of HCG
and I'm down
6 lbs!
(cue chior)

Excited is an understatement.


No comments:

Post a Comment